Former President John Agyekum Kufuor has spoken openly about the possibility of remarrying following the passing of his wife, Theresa Kufuor, who died on October 1, 2023. He shared his thoughts during an appearance on *The Delay Show*, hosted by Deloris Frimpong Manso, popularly known as Delay.
During the interview, Delay asked him directly whether he intended to marry again. With a touch of humour, Kufuor replied, “Are you interested in becoming my wife?”—a response that drew laughter from the host.
He continued playfully, complimenting her and adding, “You are a beautiful woman. If you want to fill the void my wife left, then propose formally so I can think about it.”
Reflecting on life after his wife’s death, Kufuor explained that companionship is important to him at this stage of his life.
“At this stage, I need to sustain my momentum to keep surviving. When I’m surrounded by people, I’m good to keep going,” he said.
Delay revisited the question later in the conversation, asking whether he might consider marriage in the future. Kufuor maintained his earlier position, again teasing, “If you are interested in filling the ‘vacancy’ or you are formally proposing, let me know.”
Source: MyNewsGh.com

0 Comments