A Nigerian woman has become the center of online discussion after a video surfaced showing her kneeling to receive a marriage proposal from her partner. The proposal reportedly came after nine years of dating and the birth of their three children.
The video, shared on TikTok by @realtalkwithchika, revealed that the woman underwent several tests and tasks while in the relationship. She claimed she cooked for her partner’s mother, lived with her for months, and even swept the market square regularly as part of proving her commitment.
She also disclosed that after giving birth to her first child, she purchased a ring for herself so she could “look married.” However, she removed it once her partner was ready to officially propose.
“After I gave birth to my first child, I bought a ring for myself. I wanted to look like a married woman. When he wanted to propose, I had to remove that one,” she said.
Although the identity of her partner remains unknown, she expressed that she had worked towards the moment of being proposed to.
The video has since sparked widespread reactions online, with many users sharing mixed opinions.
TikTok user @Ro_sey commented, “This is definitely rage-baiting. This can’t be real.”
Another, @Eve, wrote, “You made me laugh so hard.”
Similarly, @Uwamaka Jay Ivie added, “This woman!” accompanied by laughing emojis.
The clip continues to circulate widely, stirring conversations about relationship expectations, cultural practices, and proposal traditions.
Source: Gistreel.com

0 Comments