A woman has publicly appealed for help, revealing that she has endured years of abuse and confinement in her marriage but remained silent for the sake of her children. According to her, the situation has become unbearable, and she now fears for her life if she continues to stay in the relationship.
In an emotional account, the woman disclosed that her spouse allegedly subjected her to prolonged physical and emotional abuse, including repeatedly locking her up for years. She described her treatment as degrading and inhumane, saying she was made to feel powerless and abandoned, as though no one would come to her rescue.
Despite the pain she endured, she explained that her decision to remain in the marriage was driven by her desire to protect and provide stability for her children. However, she said the suffering has reached a breaking point, leaving her with no choice but to speak out and seek urgent help.
“I want to leave this abusive marriage once and for all. I have been suffering, but I kept smiling because of my children. I was locked up repeatedly and treated like an animal. I am begging for help. I do not want to die in this marriage,” she said.
Her plea has sparked concern and renewed conversations around domestic violence, the silent struggles many victims face, and the urgent need for intervention and support systems for those trapped in abusive relationships.
The case highlights the importance of protecting victims of domestic abuse and ensuring their safety, as well as the need for society, authorities, and relevant organisations to respond swiftly when such cries for help emerge.
Source: Gistreel

0 Comments