Kojo Soboh, the Executive Director of EMY Africa, has responded to the ongoing rumors surrounding his personal life.
In a recent interview, Soboh made it clear that he is not married and is not concealing any marital status. He firmly stated, "I am in a stable relationship," dispelling the rumors suggesting otherwise.
While Soboh acknowledges the attention he receives, he emphasized that his focus remains on his professional commitments and his relationship. "Despite the attention, I stay focused on my work and remain dedicated to the person I'm with," he said.
The conversation also touched on the topic of marriage, where Soboh expressed a preference for a more intimate and financially manageable ceremony. "I would rather keep things simple, as hosting a large event would not be financially realistic for me at this time," he explained.
He also shared his aspirations for family life, revealing that he hopes to have "two kids, a boy and a girl."
Known for his strong work ethic, Soboh acknowledged that he is a self-described workaholic, driven by a constant desire to create and innovate. He credited much of his success to this relentless drive and his passion for his work.
Travel, he noted, plays a vital role in his personal and professional development. "Travel broadens my perspective and helps me gather new ideas," Soboh said, highlighting how exposure to different environments shapes his outlook on life and work.
With his transparent statements, Soboh has cleared the air on his relationship status while reaffirming his focus on his career and personal aspirations.

0 Comments