A young man who previously alleged that Senator Ned Nwoko paid him to assassinate Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has retracted his claims, admitting the story was entirely fabricated.
The individual, popularly known on social media as “Liar of TikTok,” went viral after publishing a video in which he falsely accused Nwoko of sponsoring an attack on his wife. The allegations surfaced amid ongoing marital issues reported between Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels, drawing widespread public attention.
Ned Nwoko Responds to Allegations
In response to the viral video, Ned Nwoko released an official statement distancing himself from the claims. He firmly denied any involvement and announced preparations to take legal action against those spreading the false accusations.
Accuser Issues Public Retraction
In a new video, the man reversed his earlier statements, confessing that he fabricates stories online for attention. He insisted that he never directly mentioned Ned Nwoko by name nor used his image, despite the clear implications made in his initial viral post.
His retraction follows growing public criticism and demands for accountability, given the seriousness of the allegations he circulated.
He said:
“Please Ned, Regina’s husband, I was not talking to you. My name is Liar of TikTok. That’s my name. I tell lies. I go online and tell lies. I was not referring to Ned Nwoko. I didn’t even call his name. I didn’t put his picture.”
The situation has sparked conversation online about the dangers of misinformation, social media sensationalism, and the consequences of making unverified allegations for clout.
Source: gistreel.com

0 Comments