Uche Maduagwu Apologizes to Davido for Social Media Criticism, Reveals Payment for Trolling




Controversial Nigerian entertainer Uche Maduagwu has publicly apologized to singer Davido, admitting that he was paid to criticize the artist and his family on social media.


In a social media post, Uche revealed, "I was paid to ridicule your wife and your family. I'm not the only one—there are about five other influencers in Nigeria who were also paid." He went on to urge others involved in the paid trolling campaign to come forward and return the money they received for spreading negativity about the singer.


"I want to apologize to Davido," Uche continued. "He has done nothing wrong. I collected over N2 million to criticize you, and I’m deeply sorry."


Uche also shared an emotional message on Twitter, stating, "God, I’m in TEARS now. I just want @davido to forgive me. We were five influencers paid to criticize Davido. All those criticisms about him and his wife online were paid for. Can you please help me beg 001 to forgive me?"


The entertainer disclosed that he had been paid N2.5 million for the social media trolling. He emphasized that Davido did not deserve such treatment, and once again urged other influencers who received payments to publicly return the money.


Source: MyNewsGh.com




 

Post a Comment

0 Comments