Verydarkman Responds to Critics Following Harrison Gwamnishu’s Arrest



Social media commentator Verydarkman has addressed the backlash trailing his involvement in the arrest of activist Harrison Gwamnishu, offering clarification on his decision to alert law enforcement and refuting claims that his actions were motivated by jealousy.

Gwamnishu recently came under public scrutiny after the family of a kidnapped Edo couple accused him of diverting ransom funds.

Verydarkman Explains His Role

Speaking on the issue, Verydarkman stated that he has known Gwamnishu for many years and believes the activist has a recurring pattern of setbacks, often tied to financial controversies. According to him, each time Gwamnishu makes progress, another scandal emerges, hindering his advancement.

He explained that he contacted the police after watching a video in which Gwamnishu dismissed the possibility of any wrongdoing. The comments made in that video, he said, prompted him to take action.

Verydarkman insisted that if Gwamnishu had nothing to hide, the authorities would have verified his innocence and released him.

Suggests Arrest May Indicate Guilt

According to Verydarkman, Gwamnishu’s continued detention suggests that the allegations against him may hold weight.

He said in part:

“I’ve known Harrison for a long time. Harrison has a problem, but he’s a good guy. The solution is that he needs cleansing. Anytime he is going up, bad things happen and he comes down again, and it is always money-related. Some people think I’m jealous because I initiated the call. I did that because when I watched his video, he said something like, ‘they would have reported to the police if he did anything wrong.’ I felt gaslighted because I know what I know, so I called the police and reported that they should pick him up. If he’s telling the truth, they should release him. But guess what—they haven’t released him because he’s not the one saying the truth.”

A video of his statement has since circulated online.


Source: Gistreel

Post a Comment

0 Comments