Rev. Owusu Bempah Says He Predicted GAF Helicopter Crash, Warns of Future Disasters



Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah, Founder and Leader of the Glorious Word and Power Ministries International, has spoken out following the recent Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) helicopter crash that tragically claimed the lives of eight individuals, including the Minister of Defence and the Minister for Environment.

During a Sunday sermon, Rev. Bempah told his congregation that he had foreseen the tragedy in a vision months earlier. According to him, he made multiple attempts over a three-month period to warn a senior government official, but his efforts went unanswered.

"I tried for three months to meet with someone in authority to share what I had seen," he said. "I even asked the archbishop to advise President Mahama against using domestic flights, warning that the outcome would not be good."

Rev. Bempah also issued a broader warning to the nation, claiming that more national tragedies could follow if Ghana does not seek spiritual guidance and intervention.

His statements have stirred public discussion, with many questioning why such prophecies are often revealed only after the events have occurred.

Source: GHPage.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments