Black Stars Have the Quality to Beat South Korea – Kamaldeen Sulemana


 

Black Stars forward Kamaldeen Sulemana says he is confident in Ghana’s ability to secure a win against South Korea in their upcoming international friendly.

Ghana is aiming to finish the November international break on a positive note, following their recent defeat to Japan. The Black Stars last faced South Korea during the 2022 FIFA World Cup group stage, where they secured a 3–2 victory.

Speaking ahead of the match, Sulemana acknowledged the evolution of both teams since their last encounter.

“It’s a different team than we played against a few years ago,” he said. “I know they also have different players. It’s going to be a tough game for us, but I also think we can beat them. I think we’ve got the quality to beat them. We are going to try to do that. We are very excited to be here.”

Ghana faces South Korea on November 18 as part of their final preparations for the 2025 campaign ahead of next year’s World Cup.



Source: theghanareport

Post a Comment

0 Comments