Nigerian gospel star, Sola Allyson, has opened up about her unconventional marriage, revealing that she and her husband live separately.
In a candid interview with Oyinmomo TV, the 54-year-old artist, known for her hit album *Eji Owuro*, shared insights into her personal life. Despite being married, Allyson disclosed that she doesn’t reside with her husband.
When discussing her love life, the singer reflected on her experience of marriage, noting that it hasn’t been the "happily ever after" many people expect.
"I’m married, but I’m not in my husband’s house. We live separately," she said.
Asked if she had experienced true love from her husband, Allyson replied, “We were lied to. The older generation didn’t prepare us for the realities of marriage. They made us believe that as long as there’s love, everything will work out. But that’s not true. That hasn’t been my experience. I did everything I could to make it work, but it hasn’t been the fairy tale many think it is."
Allyson's honest revelations shed light on the complexities of love and marriage, challenging the idealized notions of romance often depicted in society.

0 Comments