King Paluta has spoken out about the controversial incident at his recent London concert, insisting that he was not the one who initiated the confrontation that has sparked public debate.
According to the artist, the situation escalated while he was performing on stage, when a woman in the audience began verbally attacking him. He emphasized that his response came only after repeated provocation.
In an interview with Zionfelix, Paluta expressed frustration over how quickly public opinions were formed around the incident, acknowledging the negative reactions he has received.
“There’s a group of people, I’m not necessarily blaming the media, but some individuals have turned against me,” Paluta said, highlighting how the narrative surrounding the event quickly shifted against him.
The musician also addressed criticism regarding his political engagements, explaining that his participation in events organized by political parties has been unfairly weaponized against him.
“Yes, I believe it was the right move, but I didn’t make the decision on my own. The party invited me, and I couldn’t turn down their call,” he explained. He rejected claims that performing for political groups implied a personal allegiance, emphasizing that such appearances are common for entertainers.
“If someone from the NDC was invited, they would likely attend too. It’s about supporting events, and I’ve performed for both parties at different times,” Paluta stated.
Reflecting on the emotional toll the situation has taken, he admitted that the constant criticism has been difficult to handle.
“They constantly look for reasons to criticize and undermine me,” he said, adding that the experience has left him feeling deeply hurt.
Paluta’s response offers insight into his side of the story and reveals the personal strain caused by the ongoing public scrutiny.

0 Comments