Medikal Explains the Meaning Behind Naming His Son 'Space'


Ghanaian rapper Medikal has shared the reasoning behind naming his newborn son *Space*, a choice that has sparked considerable public interest and conversation. During a recent interview on Joy Prime, monitored by MyNewsGh, Medikal clarified that the name was intentional and held significant meaning for him.


Speaking to host Andy Dosty, Medikal explained, “I feel like I want my child to grow into an infinite world, you know? That’s why I named him Space.”


The rapper dismissed the notion that his children's names, *Island* and *Space*, were simply trendy or random choices.


When Andy Dosty asked why he didn’t choose a more conventional name, Medikal responded playfully, “Andy, what’s the meaning of Andrew? You don’t even know. You should look into it.”


Medikal elaborated that he prefers names with deeper meanings, ones that represent freedom and boundless potential. “What’s your name? Space. I give you space. You have a lot of space to explore,” he joked.


The rapper also hinted that, for now, he’s not planning to have more children. “Right now, I just want to focus on Island and Space, and my career. I always want to be there for my kids,” he said.


Source: MyNewsGH.com


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments