Medikal Responds to Claims of Being Rude: "People Don’t Know Me


Award-winning rapper Medikal has responded to widespread perceptions that he is rude, insisting that such opinions are based on hearsay and online narratives rather than an understanding of his true character.


In a recent interview with Andy Dosty, monitored by MyNewsGh, Medikal addressed the misconceptions surrounding his public image. He pointed out that many people wrongly judge him, especially when it comes to claims that he is rude.


“Some people say I’m rude,” Medikal explained. “Sometimes I meet people, and they tell me they had a different perception of the brand Medikal. And I’m like, ‘I don’t know where you heard that from.’”


The rapper emphasized that the persona he portrays in his music is no different from his true self. “Medikal and the man are the same. Same guy,” he said, rejecting the notion that artists need to switch between different characters or personas.


Medikal also shared that he values direct and honest communication. “There’s something intriguing about reality to me. I don’t like to beat around the bush. I like to go straight forward,” he said.


Regarding his interactions with others, Medikal noted that he always respects boundaries and gauges the energy in a conversation. “When you see the person is not reciprocating the same energy, there are boundaries you shouldn’t cross. I always know how to articulate my words and find my way,” he added.


He further clarified that people often confuse the entertainment world with an artist’s true character. Using a film analogy, Medikal said, “You see the way Rambo kills everybody in the movie? On a normal day, you won’t see him holding a gun and shooting. The personality they attach to the personal life is wrong.”


Source: MyNewsGH.com


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments