Ghanaian dancehall artiste Stonebwoy has rejected claims that musicians deliberately attack Shatta Wale, stating that no Ghanaian artiste, including himself, speaks about the outspoken musician without provocation.
Speaking in an interview with Headless YouTuber, monitored by *MyNewsGh*, Stonebwoy questioned the widely held perception that Shatta Wale is constantly being targeted by his colleagues in the music industry.
“Which artiste attacks Shatta Wale? Who wakes up in the morning, unprovoked, picks up a camera and starts talking about Shatta Wale?” he asked. “I don’t think there is anybody.”
According to the BHIM Nation leader, comments made by artistes about Shatta Wale are usually responses to statements he has already made publicly.
“If anybody says anything, it is usually a response to something he has said,” Stonebwoy explained. “So I can say this for free: no one is attacking Shatta Wale — not even me.”
He further challenged critics to identify any instance where he had spoken about Shatta Wale without cause.
“Point to one interview where I spoke unprovoked, where I wasn’t responding to something already said, and say I’m creating a rift or beef,” he said. “I don’t think any artiste does that.”
Stonebwoy added that some individuals often create conflicts for themselves by constantly believing they are under attack.
“I can confidently say that some people are their own enemies,” he noted. “Some people go through so much that they always feel others are against them.”
To reinforce his point, the award-winning artiste posed a rhetorical question about who consistently comments on and disrespects others within the industry.
“Who is that one artiste who always talks about other people, has spoken about everybody, and has disrespected many people because he believes everyone is doing something against him?” he asked.
When the interviewer mentioned “Achi Palagu,” a nickname commonly associated with Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy responded calmly, saying, “You see what I’m saying? Palagu, Mufasa — shout out to you.”
*Source: MyNewsGh.com*


No comments:
Post a Comment