Getnews1gh

Welcome to Getnews1gh! Your go-to source for up-to-date, reliable, and comprehensive news coverage. We strive to bring you breaking stories, in-depth analysis, and the latest updates on everything from politics and entertainment to sports and lifestyle. At Getnews1gh, we are committed to keeping you informed with accurate and unbiased reporting, ensuring you stay ahead of the curve.



Renowned Ghanaian actress and media personality, Nana Ama McBrown, has shared the powerful story of her rise to fame despite not having completed formal education. In an interview on TV3’s New Day with Berla Mundi, McBrown offered an honest look into the challenges she faced and how she overcame them with resilience and determination.

Reflecting on her early struggles, McBrown revealed that she once had to ask for a job without meeting the typical educational requirements.
“I told my boss, ‘Employ me. I don’t have a certificate.’ And it was true,” she recalled.

When host Berla Mundi assumed she had a Senior Secondary or WASSCE certificate, McBrown quickly clarified, “No, I didn’t have an SS certificate. I only completed Junior High School. I didn’t go to secondary school.”

She explained that financial hardship forced her to leave school early. “I had to stop going to school because I owed fees from the first term through to the third. Eventually, I just dropped out,” she said.

The societal pressure was immense. “At home, everyone kept asking, ‘Why are you not in school?’” she shared. To avoid embarrassment, she enrolled in the College of Business Studies—not for the academics, but to meet expectations. “I knew I wouldn’t use the certificate, but I felt ashamed when people asked,” she admitted.

Despite lacking formal credentials, McBrown’s story is a testament to the power of perseverance. Through talent, hard work, and determination, she built a successful career in Ghana’s entertainment industry—proving that while education is important, it’s not the only path to success.

Today, her journey continues to inspire countless young people in Ghana and beyond, especially those navigating similar challenges.

Source: mynewsgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

B 30

| Designed by Colorlib