Ghanaian dancehall sensation Shatta Wale has broken his silence following his release from the custody of the Economic and Organised Crime Office (EOCO), assuring fans that he is safe and in good spirits.
In a video shared shortly after regaining his freedom, the award-winning artist expressed deep appreciation to his fans, management, and the EOCO officials for their support and professionalism throughout the process.
"Shatta is safe. Your king is safe. One Don is safe, and I’m home now," he affirmed. “A big thank you to everyone who stood by me. Your love and support meant everything—I really needed you, and you were there. You’re the reason I stay grounded.”
Shatta Wale also gave special recognition to those who offered him personal support during the ordeal, with heartfelt thanks to Neo Original, whom he described as a father figure. He praised EOCO officials for their respectful and procedural conduct, highlighting Mr. Raymond Hacha for his role.
“To all the EOCO staff, thank you. You treated me with respect and followed the right steps. I’m truly grateful. God bless you all,” he said.
His message has brought a wave of relief to his fans, many of whom had been anxiously awaiting updates amid widespread speculation about his EOCO encounter.
Source: MyNewsGh.com
--


No comments:
Post a Comment