A heartbreaking incident has occurred in Kenya, where a woman identified as Paulina, a mother of three, tragically died in a guest house during what police suspect was an extramarital affair.
According to reports, Paulina left her home late at night without informing her husband. Her husband, a commercial motorbike operator (okada rider), returned home to find their children alone and hungry. Concerned, he tried reaching his wife by phone, but her line was switched off.
“I prepared food for the children and waited all night, but she never came back,” he said. “The next morning, I reported her missing at the police station.”
While at the station, officers informed him that an unidentified woman had been found dead in a guest house and her body had been taken to the morgue. Upon visiting the facility, the husband confirmed the deceased was his wife.
Police revealed that Paulina had checked into the guest house with another man. After spending some time together, the man reportedly left, telling the attendants he was going to buy food. He never returned. Hours later, Paulina was found unresponsive in the room and was pronounced dead.
The cause of death has not yet been confirmed, and investigations are underway to locate the man who fled the scene.
Adding to the family turmoil, the husband claims his in-laws are now trying to take custody of the children and arrange the burial without his consent.
“We had been together for 15 years. Although I had not yet paid her dowry, she was my wife, and I was planning to formalize things. I never mistreated her,” he said.
He also disclosed that their marriage had its challenges, including repeated incidents of infidelity on her part.
“One day I confronted her, and she told me she needed a wealthy man, not someone poor like me. I asked her to be patient, but she didn’t want to wait,” he recounted.
The incident has drawn public attention and sparked discussions around trust, marriage dynamics, and the emotional consequences for children involved in such tragedies.
Authorities continue to investigate the matter as the family navigates the fallout from the unexpected loss.
Source: ghpage


No comments:
Post a Comment