A Nigerian lady has been plunged into deep grief after losing her brother just four days after her father was laid to rest.
She shared the heartbreaking news in a TikTok post on her account, @Iampraise05.
Details of the Post
In her emotional message, she described her brother’s sudden passing as a devastating experience.
Her post read:
“We buried dad on Saturday, you died on Wednesday. Omo brother, this is so bitter. Brother come back ooooo.”
In a follow-up video, she revealed that her late brother is survived by his wife and three children.
Though her post went viral, she did not disclose the cause of his death.
Condolences Pour In
The comment section was filled with sympathy messages from TikTok users who expressed shock and sorrow:
- @Lady progress Empire: “Just like my story. I buried my mother-in-law on Friday, I lost my brother on Sunday. What a life. Please take heart.”
- @Joy Gold: “So painful that I cannot see him again 😭😭😭.”
- @Desire Sam: “My deepest condolences. May God comfort your heart.”
- @Henry Kelvin: “I feel your pain, my sister. So sorry 😢😭.”
- @Queen Favy: “I’m sorry for your loss. May God give you the strength to bear it ❤️🩹🫂.”


No comments:
Post a Comment