Welcome to Getnews1gh! Your go-to source for up-to-date, reliable, and comprehensive news coverage. We strive to bring you breaking stories, in-depth analysis, and the latest updates on everything from politics and entertainment to sports and lifestyle. At Getnews1gh, we are committed to keeping you informed with accurate and unbiased reporting, ensuring you stay ahead of the curve.

Followers

 


A Nigerian woman is heartbroken after ending a 10-year relationship, revealing her struggle with depression in an emotional video posted on her TikTok account, *@mamayochicher*.


**Details of the Incident**


In the viral TikTok video, the woman tearfully opened up about her emotional turmoil, sharing that she had contemplated suicide, but had refrained from acting on those thoughts due to her son.


"I don't know what to do. I've been so depressed. I don't know who to talk to. I've known this person for 10 years," she said, visibly distraught.


While the woman did not disclose the identity of her ex-fiancé, she mentioned that she had sought therapy to help her cope with the emotional aftermath of the breakup.


The video has sparked an outpouring of support and sympathy from viewers, with many expressing their concern for her mental well-being.


Source: gistreel

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

B 30

| Designed by Colorlib